Thursday, December 3, 2009

Christmas Contest

I know this is probably a little late to be doing this, but better late than never! I decided to do a little contest to help get my name out there. Here's what you need to do, see my button on the sidebar? Well, add that to your personal blog, facebook, etc. and then leave a comment with your name and the name of the site you added it to. The winner will receive 25 5x7 photo cards with envelopes with the choice of any existing template on this blog, worth $30.00! Winner will be announced Wednesday, December 9th. Which will still be plenty of time to get Christmas cards out.
(if you are not in my area, I can either mail them to you or email the template to you to print at the location of your choice)

3 comments:

shauni said...

Jen, Cute cards! Have you been doing custom cards for very long? You do a great job. I added your button to our blog (iowafrostfamily.blogspot.com). Hope everything is going well for you guys.

Shauni Frost

Natalie said...

Love your designs! I did add to my blog argylefamily.blogspot.com.
Talk to you soon.
Natalie

Parker and Jamie said...

I added it so i have entered your contest!!!